About Otto Tuning Forks
This versatile tuning fork can produce 2 separate frequencies – the C64Hz and C128Hz.
These special frequencies are part of the “Otto” frequencies which refers to “osteophonic”, which means ‘using sound to vibrate bones’.
Research conducted by Dr. John Beaulieu, music therapist and naturopathic doctor and Dr. George Stefano, neurologist, showed that Otto tuning forks stimulated the production of nitric oxide in the body’s cells.
The nitric oxide cycle in the body is one of the essential natural cycles at the cellular level to maintain and sustain health and wellness.
Normal nitric oxide production is inhibited by stress and illness among other things.
What Does Nitric Oxide Do For You?
- It increases your energy and stamina.
- It helps to relieve your stress.
- It strengthens your immune system.
- Your circulation is improved as is your digestion.
- And it improves clarity of mind.
How To Use
Activate the fork and place the stem on the desired area such as the lower back, joints and other acupressure points. Let the fork vibrate at least 20 seconds.
When vibrating any area never do more than three taps and placements of this fork in an area because more tapping will just exhaust your tissues and you will not get additional benefit.
In general, it can be placed on any joint, trigger points or any soft tissue area that is safe to receive pressure.
The vibration is transferred to tissue and bone by placing the stem of the fork on the body.
This fork is especially effective when used on the lower lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx.
It is also useful for emotional trauma and grounding and highly effective for sore muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones.
The Otto tuning forks are used as standards in the field of neurology.
Otto Tuning Fork Benefits
- Relaxes body tissues and reduces inflammation by increasing Nitric Oxide
- Reduces pain
- Reduces tension
- Improves circulation
- Balances the autonomic nervous system
- Relieves shock
- Aids with muscle spasms
- Assists in healing of bones and connective tissues
- Creates feelings of grounding and centering
- Loosens sacral ligaments
- Balances and stimulates the gagleon of impar
- Balances the sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous system
- Helps with emotional and physical trauma
Tuning Fork Length: 26cm/10.24″ (Approx.)
1 x Tuning Fork
1 x Hammer
1 x Cloth Bag